DOT NET is the one of high in demand course today. There are many professionals already in the market quipped with this knowledge.
But you can stand apart and above all of them by doing the course from an experienced and reputed .net training institute like Aarvy Edutech.
Aarvy Edutech provides a little more , little differently to give that extra impetus to your CV.
IN 4 MONTHS. This course would make you technically, practically and fundamentally h2 in this technology along with live project experience in 4months time. Learning at Aarvy Edutech is a very pleasant experience as the whole course is students get practical exposure to all the concepts, contents are well-structured to meet the industry requirements covering all the verticals and parallels in the technology, live project experience under the guidance of experts from the industries. The experienced faculties understand the varying understanding capacities of individuals and provide one to one attention to every student. Aarvy Edutech wants to ensure every student benefits out of the course. Last but not the least , a certification from Aarvy Edutech can give you a glittering edge over others.
What You`ll Learn in This Course
- Introduction of Dot Net Framework
- Getting Started with Visual Studio
- Assemblies in .Net
- Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS)
- C# LANGUAGE FUNDAMENTALS
- Introductions of C#
- File Handling
- Exception Handling
- Software Engineering Models and Concept (Project Based)
- Introductions of Properties
- Business Requirement Specification (Project Based)
- The SQL Server Management
- System Requirement Database Structure (Project Based)
- ADO .NET 10
- ASP.NET 4.6 Framework
- Technical Design & Development (Project Based)
- ADVANCE .NET MVC
- Introduction to LINQ
- Entity Framework 6.0
- Introduction To WCF
- Endpoints in WCF
- Developing WCF Service Application
- Understand Contracts in WCF service
- Understand Instancing behavior in WCF service
- MVC 5 (Model View Controller) Getting Started
- Forms & Html Helpers
- Data Annotations & Validations
- Bootstrap Introduction