ADVANCED MS EXCEL
The Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application that is primarily used for dealing with complex data manipulation and analysis related tasks. The application effectively helps in turning vast amounts of raw data into well-organized meaningful information in minimal timeframes, thereby expediting the overall quality and delivery of work. Appropriate knowledge about the optimal use of the Microsoft Excel software considerably adds to ones productivity at the workplace, and this is why advanced level training on Microsoft Excel 2013 is considered to be the need of today for professionals involving Microsoft Excel as a part of their daily work routine. Here is YOUR chance to Learn the Microsoft Excel Tools and Techniques by enrolling in our Hands-on Advanced Microsoft Excel Training workshops where you get to learn the Microsoft Excel formulas, shortcuts, macros and much more that help raise your efficiency and effectiveness at work.
Advanced Excel Course – Overview of the Basics of Excel
- Customizing common options in Excel
- Absolute and relative cells
- Protecting and un-protecting worksheets and cells
Advanced Excel Course – Working with Functions
- Writing conditional expressions (using IF)
- Using logical functions (AND, OR, NOT)
- Using lookup and reference functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX)
- VlookUP with Exact Match, Approximate Match
- Nested VlookUP with Exact Match
- VlookUP with Tables, Dynamic Ranges
- Nested VlookUP with Exact Match
- Using VLookUP to consolidate Data from Multiple Sheets
Advanced Excel Course – Data Validations
- Specifying a valid range of values for a cell
- Specifying a list of valid values for a cell
- Specifying custom validations based on formula for a cell
Advanced Excel Course – Working with Templates
- Designing the structure of a template
- Using templates for standardization of worksheets
Advanced Excel Course – Sorting and Filtering Data
- Sorting tables
- Using multiple-level sorting
- Using custom sorting
- Filtering data for selected view (AutoFilter)
- Using advanced filter options
- Advanced Excel Course – Working with Reports
- Creating subtotals
- Multiple-level subtotals
- Creating Pivot tables
- Formatting and customizing Pivot tables
- Using advanced options of Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
- Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using Pivot tables
- Using external data sources
- Using data consolidation feature to consolidate data
- Show Value As ( % of Row, % of Column, Running Total, Compare with Specific Field)
- Viewing Subtotal under Pivot
- Creating Slicers ( Version 2010 & Above)
Advanced Excel Course – More Functions
- Date and time functions
- Text functions
- Database functions
- Power Functions (CountIf, CountIFS, SumIF, SumIfS)
Advanced Excel Course – Formatting
- Using auto formatting option for worksheets
- Using conditional formatting option for rows, columns and cells
Advanced Excel Course – Macros
- Relative & Absolute Macros
- Editing Macros
Advanced Excel Course – WhatIf Analysis
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Scenario Manager
Advanced Excel Course – Charts
- Using Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Using 3D Graphs
- Using Bar and Line Chart together
- Using Secondary Axis in Graphs
- Sharing Charts with PowerPoint / MS Word, Dynamically
- (Data Modified in Excel, Chart would automatically get updated)
Advanced Excel Course – New Features Of Excel
- Sparklines, Inline Charts, data Charts
- Overview of all the new features
Advanced Excel Course – Final Assignment
- The Final Assignment would test contains questions to be solved at the end of the Course
VBA (VISUAL BASIC FOR APPLICATION) & MACROS
Create a Macro:
- Swap Values, Run Code from a Module, Macro Recorder, Use Relative References, FormulaR1C1, Add a Macro to the Toolbar, Macro Security, Protect Macro.
- MsgBox Function, Input Box Function.
Workbook and Worksheet Object:
- Path and Full Name, Close and Open, Loop through Books and Sheets, Sales Calculator, Files in a Directory, Import Sheets, Programming Charts.
- Current Region, Dynamic Range, Resize, Entire Rows and Columns, Offset, From Active Cell to Last Entry, Union and Intersect, Test a Selection, Possible Football Matches, Font, Background Colors, Areas Collection, Compare Ranges.
- Option Explicit, Variable Scope, Life of Variables. VBA (VISUAL BASIC FOR APPLICATION) & MACROS
If Then Statement:
- Logical Operators, Select Case, Tax Rates, Mod Operator, Prime Number Checker, Find Second Highest Value, Sum by Color, Delete Blank Cells.
- Loop through Defined Range, Loop through Entire Column, Do Until Loop, Step Keyword, Create a Pattern, Sort Numbers, Randomly Sort Data, Remove Duplicates, Complex Calculations, Knapsack Problem.
- Debugging, Error Handling, Err Object, Interrupt a Macro, Macro Comments.
- Separate Strings, Reverse Strings, Convert to Proper Case, Count Words.
Date and Time:
- Compare Dates and Times, DateDif Function, Weekdays, Delay a Macro, Year Occurrences, Tasks on Schedule, Sort Birthdays.
- Before DoubleClick Event, Highlight Active Cell, Create a Footer Before Printing, Bills and Coins, Rolling Average Table.
- Dynamic Array, Array Function, Month Names, Size of an Array.
Function and Sub:
- User Defined Function, Custom Average Function, Volatile Functions, ByRef and ByVal.
- Status Bar, Read Data from Text File, Write Data to Text File.
- Text Box, List Box, Combo Box, Check Box, Option Buttons, Spin Button, Loan Calculator.
- User form and Ranges, Currency Converter, Progress Indicator, Multiple List Box Selections,Multicolumn Combo Box, Dependent Combo Boxes, Loop through Controls, Controls Collection, User form with Multiple Pages, Interactive User form
100% Placement assistance will be given only if student do training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes